- AstroPay’s branding will continue featuring on the front of all Wolves shirts next season, including the men’s and women’s first-teams, and under-23s
- Payment provider’s branding will also be present on the team’s full range of replica kits
- Partnership extension will see further integration of AstroPay services at the Premier League club
- Fans will soon be able to use AstroPay while shopping at Wolves’ online store
- Wolves to integrate the company’s new branding around Molineux
- No value was disclosed, but Global Data has reported the previous deal to have been worth US$10 million per year
- Club also have confirmed a new sleeve sponsorship with betting firm 6686 Sports
Wolves’ partnership with AstroPay began in August 2021, with the payments provider then becoming the club’s principal partner and main shirt sponsor ahead of the 2022/23 season.
“We are always looking at ways to give back to our fans, and we will continue to work with AstroPay on providing exciting opportunities, prizes, and experiences to our dedicated and loyal fanbase next season,” said Russell Jones, Wolves’ general manager for marketing and commercial growth.
“The introduction of new and unique AstroPay products created specifically for Wolves has allowed our fans to benefit from special offers and savings, and we are already discussing some interesting new products and services that AstroPay will look to introduce for next season.”
Wolves’ new kits for next season will be unveiled later this summer with Astropay’s branding in prime position.