The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion has signed a global marketing partnership with Prime, the sports drinks brand backed by social media influencers Logan Paul and KSI.
- Multi-year agreement sees Prime become the UFC’s official global sports drink
- Products to receive promotion during all pay-per-view (PPV) and fight night events
- Logan Paul, KSI and Prime will produce original social media content
- Red and blue corners of UFC octagons will be renamed ‘Prime Hydration Recovery Zones’
- Brand also becomes presenting sponsor of UFC weigh-ins and the UFC Foundation’s inaugural presenting partner
- Deal also designates Prime as an official partner of UFC Performance Institutes in Las Vegas and Shanghai
KSI and Logan Paul’s role with Prime has seen high demand from consumers for the drinks brand, with stores often selling it at a steep markup. The new partnership will see Prime gain exposure via one of the biggest sports properties globally, adding to the brand’s existing agreement with English soccer giants Arsenal.
The UFC will look to leverage Logan Paul and KSI’s combined social media following of almost 400 million through branded content integrations, while the deal affords Prime significant visibility across the MMA promotion’s global broadcasts, branding assets, as well as via its fighters.