The podcast covers Lumme’s life and career, provding an insight into one of the most influential figures in the sports broadcast industry.
- Lessons growing up – (1:17)
- Favourite Olympic moments – (5:20)
- A life-changing moment at Heathrow (15:37)
- The Nike experience – (24:40)
- Learnings from Quokka – (32:38)
- Olympics and NBC deal – (38:55)
- Olympic TOP programme – (50:00)
- How streaming impacted the Olympic’s broadcast strategy (58:23)
- What role does the Olympic Channel play (1:06:25)
- What’s one thing you’d tell your younger self (1:14:13)
Timo Lumme was inducted into the inaugural SportsPro OTT Hall of Fame at the 2022 OTT Awards in Madrid.
Lumme’s achievements include the industry setting deal with NBC, building the highly successful TOP programme and launching the Olympic Channel.