StreamTime Podcast co-hosts Nick Meacham and Chris Stone are joined by Sam Sadi, chief executive of LiveScore Group.
In focus is LiveScore’s unique partnership with the Uefa Champions League in Ireland and how the challenger media brand is taking an innovative approach to solving the problems of today’s broadcast landscape.
• What is the fundamental problem in sports broadcasting? – (5:05)
• New ways of monetising sports content – (13:03)
• Partnering with the Champions League – (23:29)
• The success of free-to-air (32:51)
• How impactful is latency as it relates to betting and sports streaming? – (40:45)