AT-A-GLANCE CONTENT SUMMARY
- Exclusive interviews
- Analysis and expert comment
- Soccerex event previews
- Insight into the biggest issues
- Continent-by-continent news
- Deals and investments
Since its creation in 1995, Soccerex has firmly established itself as the leading provider of business events for the global football community, staging four international conferences throughout the year.
SportsPro continues to provide a window into the world behind sport, where deals are done and investments made. Over the past five years SportsPro magazine has developed into the world leading source of information, intelligence and insight for the sponsors, potential investors, rights-holders, broadcasters, teams, leagues and agencies that make the ever-fascinating global sports industry tick.
Published quarterly, to coincide with key Soccerex events, SoccerexPro magazine is the new essential publication for those working in and looking to invest in the global football business. Containing mission critical industry information, interviews with and profiles of the game’s leading executives and administrators and pin-sharp analysis, SoccerexPro, produced by the team behind SportsPro, will be an essential resource for leagues, clubs, sponsors, agents, broadcasters and the rest of the football community – the business of football for the football business.
EXPOSURE AND DISTRIBUTION
- Distributed to 6,000 via Soccerex e-database
- Available on Soccerex website for download
- Publishing within SportsPro Magazine App
- Promoted to SportsPro Daily deal audience (8,000 Subscribers)
- Distributed at all Soccerex events in print format:
- 4000 at Global Forums
- 1500 copies at normal forums,
- Small number to be supplied to VIP’s
(all top tier Football Club chiefs)
For editorial enquiries please contact:
Eoin Connolly, Editor
For commercial enquiries please contact:
Bobby Hare, Business Development Manager