Conceptum Sport Logistics
Who we are
Passionate experts in the area of Transports and Logistics. For 16 years, our profound expertise in sports has allowed us to provide individual solutions, as individual as our clients are. The athlete is our ultimate customer. His results depend on best individual preparation and professional support. Our key to success - harmonized logistics - we are, where you need us.
We work for you
- National Federations - Strive for cost efficient transportation of equipment and teams
- Organizing Committees - Plan for perfect timing, excellent results and smooth venues without delays
- International Federations - Support the athletes for highest performances, best results and growth of international recognition – perfect timing is the highest priority
- Multi Sport Events and Active Sports - Around the globe aim for perfection in planning and execution of each discipline and event.
What we can do for you
- Conceptual Consulting - Our support in earliest stages of planning (budgets, schedules, venue logistics).
- Transport Solutions - Harmonized and cost-efficient solutions to choose best mode of transport. We will find the suitable way either by air, ocean or land to allow the athlete to perform.
- Travel Planner - Drop your equipment, board your plane, fly to destination and receive your equipment the first moment you reach the venue. CONCEPTUM is your one-stop-partner for transport, travel and accommodation.
Our Highlights in the world
- 2005-2011 FIL Official Logistics Partner (until 2014)
- 2006-2011 FIBT Official Logistics Partner (until 2014)
- 2006 Olympic Winter Games, Italy
- 2009-2011 IBU Official Logistics Partner (until 2014)
- 2010 CACSO / ODECABE Games, Puerto Rico
- 2010 World Military Games, Brasil
- 2010-2011 German Touring Car Championships (DTM)
- 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Canada
- 2011 FISA Woldchampionships, Slovenia
- 2011 UEFA Grassroots
- 2011 FINA Worldchampionships, China
- 2011 IAAF Worldchampionships, South Korea
- 2011 Pan American Games, Mexico
- 2011 Asian Winter Games, Kazachstan
For over a decade we have provided personalized logistics to international federations (IF), national federations (NF) as well as organizing committees and sport clubs around the globe….always with CONCEPTUM on ground – hand in hand with your sports.
Services at a glance
- Consulting Services for budgetary planning
- Equipment Transport
- Passenger Travel
- Hotel booking
- Shuttle Services between hotel/airport/venue
- Rental Car Agreement
- Special Service for VIP
- Dedicated services (Visa, Permits, Charterflights)
Where we are
Conceptum Sport Logistics to transmit Tunisia-Switzerland match
Conceptum Sport Logistics is transporting for the Bobsleigh and Luge Federation of Germany (BSD)
Conceptum Sport Logistics is the official partner of the Japan Rugby Football Union for the European tour
Conceptum Sport Logistics has logged more than 50 million kilometers in the past six months alone
As this year's highly successful Olympics drew to a conclusion in London this summer, there was a very real race being fought completely below the radar of the world public – a race in sports logistics to ship sports equipment and team gear to wherever they're needed around the world on time. "The Olympics is more important than the games themselves for us at Conceptum," said Sebastian Stahl, CEO of Conceptum Sport Logistics (www.conceptum-sport-logistics.com).
This year the successful cultural project logistics specialist has expanded its sports portfolio by including video broadcasting. "We're right there at the venue with our logistical services," said Sebastian Stahl, managing director of Conceptum.
Conceptum Sport Logistics transporting on behalf of the FIL International Luge Federation
Conceptum Sport Logistics launches own broadcasting unit
Conceptum Sport Logistics official partner of World Gliding Championships
A forty-eight-hour time frame was all that the sports and culture logistics specialists at Conceptum Sport Logistics had, to ship the main equipment components for the modern pentathlon world championship from Charlotte, USA, to Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.
Conceptum Sport Logistics: 24 Hours on Ice - impossible, even for ice princess Kathi Witt, but not for the participants of the "24 Hour Ice Race of Chamonix". In the 1970's, French rally racers had the idea for this crazy event.
Conceptum Sport Logistics (www.conceptum-sport-logistics.com) had 48 hours to manage the transport of the equipment of the Modern Pentathlon World Cup (www.pentathlon.org) from Charlotte, USA, to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
As of now, the specialist and sport logistics provider Conceptum Sport Logistics (www.conceptum-sport-logistics.com), is the exclusive logistics partner of the Canadian Bobsleigh and Skeleton Association BCS (Bobsleigh Canada Skeleton - www.bobsleigh.ca).
The specialized logistic service provider Conceptum Sport Logistics (www.conceptum-sport-logistics.com) remains a partner of the leading International Luge Federation FIL (www.fil-luge.org).
The start and finish of this year's event, will again be the city of Perth. In order to ensure that the times of more than 1,000 boats from almost 80 countries are correctly recorded, the organizers have hired Conceptum Sport Logistics.
In under 40 days, the Women's Handball World Championship will start in Brazil. For the first time, the Brazilian Handball Federation will rely on the specialized services offered by a German logistics company.
With moving into the "Maison du Sport International" - the house of international sports - in Lausanne, all represented international sport federations can use special logistics services by Conceptum Sport Logistics at first hand.
Send An Enquiry to Conceptum Sport Logistics