At the same time, they are actively looking to maximize fan engagement and experience in an increasingly digital world. It has become increasingly important for operators to find ways to bring in the crowd consistently, even on non-match days, with the ultimate aim of converting these footfalls into revenue generators.
Following feedback and demand from the industry, the 2nd Stadiums and Arenas Asia Summit 2018 will convene on 27-28 February 2018 under the theme, “Achieving Commercial Self-Sustainability While Maximising Fan Engagement” and will focus on key topics relating to commercial self-sustainability and fan engagement, including:
Mobile-first Fan Engagement Strategy
Learn how ONE Championship adopts a robust mobile-first strategy to develop insights, deepen customer relationships and be more effective at personalizing offers.
Understanding the 21st Century Fan – What Makes them Tick?
Listen to Dutch football club AZ Alkmaar explain the profile of today’s fans, and determine some of the main things that operators and commercial managers should focus on to maximize fan experience.
Engaging Customers: Inside and Outside the Stadium
Take a look at some of the initiatives Major League Baseball clubs in the United States have implemented to maximize their interaction with their supporters, including looking at social media cues and digital media consumption patterns.
Effective Scheduling to Prevent Overburdening Venue Infrastructure
Understand the mechanics of event scheduling from Total Sports Asia and learn how proper event planning can generate maximum commercial revenues without compromising existing venue infrastructure.
Selling Naming Rights to Sport Venues – Why it is a Lucrative and Highly Desirable Business Model
Examine the pros and cons of selling naming rights from the viewpoint of the venue owner and sponsor and understand the various decision-making factors that potential sponsors will consider before signing on the dotted line.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- Chatri Sityodtong, Founder/CEO, ONE Championship
- Jim Small, Vice President, Asia Pacific, Major League Baseball
- Bas Schnater, Fanbase Marketing & Fan Engagement, AZ Alkmaar
- Henk Markerink, CEO, Amsterdam Arena
- Andrew James, Senior Principal, Populous
- Azman Fahmi. CEO, Perbadanan Stadium Malaysia
- Ed Sanderson, Vice President, Business Development, Total Sports Asia
- Gatot Tetuko, Development and Business Director, Gelora Bung Karno Stadium Management
- Claude Ringuet, Managing Director, South East Asia & Greater China, Nielsen Sports
- Sherman Tan, Founder, Stadia Ventures