LAUSANNE, Switzerland – Making choices can be tricky when it comes to selecting which events to attend for organisations involved in the business of sport. With so much to consider, as well as Asia-Pacific set to overtake Europe in sponsorship spend, organisations who want to ensure they make the most from their investments, should register and become involved in the SportAccord
Convention 2018 to be held in Bangkok, Thailand.
Why? SportAccord Convention is the only global sports business event guaranteed to have all the international sports federations present. Delegates can rest assured they will have access to 109 Members and Associate Member organisations, as well as 7 Observers, during the world sport and business summit.
SportAccord Convention offers a unique and exclusive networking environment, placing stakeholders in the perfect position to meet the key decision-makers in sport. Here are some compelling reasons for anyone who has a vested interest in sport, to invest and become an exhibitor at the 16th edition in Bangkok, Thailand.
• APAC is becoming the hottest global market with sponsorship growth expected to reach record levels
• Nearly 40% of confirmed exhibitors are international sports federations who are actively looking to engage
• Over 30% of exhibitors are cities and regions - just under half of these organisations are partners too
• Every sport needs equipment manufacturers to operate an event
• 43% of the exhibition floor space has been reserved already – booths are being snapped-up quickly
• Exhibition booths always sell-out well in advance of the Convention
• For the first time, all delegates will pass through the exhibition area to access the conference auditorium and meeting rooms
• The SAC Café is larger than ever and located within the exhibition zone with many great locations for delegates to network and take in the experience
• Top speakers are signing-up for the #SAC2018 conference programme with the highly topical theme - Uniting a Global Audience: Marketing & Sponsorship for the Future
Commenting on the reasons why The World Games 2021 Birmingham (TWG 2021 BHM) and Greater Birmingham Convention and Visitors Bureau (GBCVB) have secured an exhibition booth (No. 113), Steve Mistrot, Sport Director, TWG 2021 BHM said:
“SportAccord Convention provides opportunities to develop relationships with the IWGA Member Federations. Partnering with GBCVB this year as Exhibitors provides valuable visibility for both organizations:
“For TWG 2021 BHM, a branded space to meet with IWGA Member Federations; for GBCVB, visibility to market Birmingham as a viable host for future events.”
Entry-level booths for SportAccord Convention will start at 6m² and include 4 delegate passes (increasing with booth size), graphics, TV, furniture, information counter, Wi-Fi, power, lights and carpet. Visit the website for further information including the Official Schedule or to register, and become an exhibitor, partner or delegate.
For media enquiries, please email Jenny Edmondson, Media Relations Officer: