Print and Online Advertising
SportsPro offers a wide variety of multi-platform sports advertising opportunities across SportsPro magazine, the SportsPro Daily Deal, SportsProMedia.com and it's conferences and events, including SportsPro LIVE.
- SportsPro reaches a global audience of approximately 240,000 people every month through our various media channels.
- Around 24,000 subscribers reached every month in print
- Average of over 160,000 visitors each month to the SportsProMedia.com website.
- Over 10,000 opt-in Members accessing SportsPro’s digital and print content on a regular basis paid.
- Subscribers account for 35% of the total print audience.
- SportsPro reaches over 200 countries across digital and print platforms.
- SportsPro is media partners with all major conferences and events including: Sportel, SportAccord, Soccerex, SPOBIS, etc.
- Special distribution to attendees of the above major events.
- All members of the International Olympic Committee receive a subscription.
- Every major National Olympic Committee and national Football Association receives a subscription.
- Distribution to the president/ secretary general of every major international federation.
- SportsPro has subscription agreements for the Executive Committee’s of federations including the IAAF, EHF, FIVB, etc
- SportsPro has bulk distribution with agencies including IMG, Wasserman, Octagon etc
- SportsPro LIVE had over 380 delegates in it's inaugural year.
Current Media Partners
Recent advertisers include:
- Download our 2014 media pack
- For more information on sponsorship of SportsPro LIVE, click here
- For a bespoke proposal suited to your communication strategy, please contact us at [email protected] or call our Managing Director, Nick Meacham on +44 (0)20 7871 0123.
- Read what our clients and subscribers say about out products and services.
- View the advertisement specifications for SportsPro magazine.
- Get listed in our Sports Business Directory.