About SportsPro Media
SportsPro Media provides a range of multi-media communications for the B2B sports industry.
Our team delivers the latest news, insights and analysis from the international business of sport, principally through our monthly SportsPro magazine, the DailyDeal e-bulletin and via our website: www.sportspromedia.com.
We also produce a range of specialist supplements and annual reference reports (such as the F1 Black Book) that enable our clients and subscribers from the sports industry to make informed and efficient business decisions.
Working in partnership with an international portfolio of rights holders, sports sponsors, marketing professionals, broadcasters, governing bodies, federations, sports agencies and manufacturers, we have built an enviable reputation for the quality, depth and integrity of our products and services.
However, don't take our word for it... read what the leading figures from the sports industry have to say about us.
Services we offer:
- Publishing (print, online and mobile)
- Third-party sports sponsorship
- Corporate hospitality
- Peer to peer networking
- Magazine & online advertising
Why use us?
- Put simply, our editorial team is the best in the sports business world.
- We enjoy relationships with hundreds of senior sports executives across the sports industry.
- Our knowledge base is unrivalled – we possess financial data and statistics across all of the world's major sports.
- Our team has a track record of successfully delivering communication solutions to the leading organisations in the sports industry.
- We hold existing media partnerships with the industry's most respected events, conferences and broadcasters.
- Contact us for more information
- Subscribe to SportsPro magazine
- Subscribe to the DailyDeal e-bulletin
- Are you interested in advertising?
- Get listed in our Online Sports Directory.
Henley Media Group
SportsPro Media is part of the Henley Media Group - a diversified London based media business, with a portfolio of mature, rapid growth and early stage, wholly owned businesses, built through strategic acquisitions and organic launches.