About SportsPro Media
SportsPro is the market-leading provider of news, insight, analysis and content from across the global sports industry, encompassing print, online and conferences.
SportsPro magazine, available in print and digital form, via a dedicated app, launched in 2008 and is now firmly established as the industry leader for high-level profiles, features and in-depth interviews. Nothing else in the industry is as comprehensive.
Since 2009, SportsProMedia.com has provided an unrivalled service of up-to-the-minute industry news, specialising in reporting on and analysing commercial deals from across the world of professional sport. The DailyDeal e-bulletin, available free of charge every weekday, has become an essential start to the sports industry day for thousands of executives and insiders around the world, while the SportsPro news app keeps the industry updated throughout the day.
Our print and online service is complemented by our specialist industry reports. In 2015, the Black Book, SportsPro’s indispensible and independent guide to the business of Formula One racing, celebrates its tenth year of publication. Its counterpart, the Sailing Black Book, will be published for the third time this year. The Destinations annual report, meanwhile, sets the standard when it comes to showcasing major sports event hosts and examining the shifting dynamics of bidding for, hosting and creating a legacy for major events.
SportsPro also serves the industry through conferences, debuting with SportsPro Live and The Brand Conference in 2014. SportsPro Live, our flagship event, aims to bring the magazine to life through a series of punchy panel discussions and wide-ranging discussions. November’s Brand Conference, meanwhile, focuses on the use of sport as a tool for communication. SportsPro Live 2015 is scheduled for Thursday 12th March at Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium in London.
Experts in identifying trends, providing context and showcasing many of the industry’s leading figures, companies, brands, and events, SportsPro sets the standard for reporting on and analysing the global business of sport. Read what leading figures from across the industry have to say about us.
Services we offer
- Publishing (print, online and mobile)
- Peer to peer networking
- Events and conferencing
- Magazine, online and conference advertising
- Our experienced editorial team is the best in the sports business world.
- We enjoy relationships with hundreds of senior sports executives across the sports industry, plus thousands of agencies, properties, broadcasters, federations, suppliers and event owners.
- Our knowledge base is unrivalled – not just the key numbers, but the vital context which explains them.
- Our team has a track record of successfully delivering communication solutions to the leading organisations in the sports industry.
- A growing conference arm, successfully delivering opportunities for brands across the world of sport to showcase their services.
- We have a range of commercial partners that have negotiated deals with sponsors and partners as a direct consequence of working with us, building their business through ours.
The key links
- Contact us for more information
- Subscribe to SportsPro Magazine
- Download our Magazine App
- Download our phone News App
- Subscribe to the DailyDeal e-newsletter
- Are you interested in advertising?
- Check out our flagship conference, SportsPro Live
- Build a micro-site in our Digital Sports Directory
Henley Media Group
SportsPro Media is part of the Henley Media Group - a diversified London based media business, with a portfolio of mature, rapid growth and early stage, wholly owned businesses, built through strategic acquisitions and organic launches.